Monday, May 18, 2009

Joyce Simply Can't Resist Cookies & Cream Cake


My kids love the newest treat from Red Ribbon, its Cookies and Cream top with Oreo. Who can’t resist this cake?? They really love the sweetness of it. They have sweet tooth but I limit their sweet intake due to health reasons. This Cookies and Cream I swear I can give them another slice again because it is not too sweet. My daughter Joyce will surely cry again and again if I will not give her another slice of Cookies and Cream Cake plus she loves the Oreo on top of it, I’m sure it will make her smile again. She’ll be in her happy mood, showing her smiling and happy face and I’m sure she’ll be playful again. That will make our day brighter.
Just like last week, my best friend and her family visit our place and she brought along Red Ribbon’s Cookies and Cream cake. When Joyce saw the cake, I immediately saw her face smiling at me as if she was already asking if she can have a piece of it. I told her later but my friend insisted that she can eat it already. And that makes Joyce smile again.

No comments: